Round Trip Brewing Company is seeking part-time Bartenders to join our taproom team. We are looking for bartenders who are hospitable and amiable towards customers, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about beer, and eager to tackle any challenge. This role will be on the front line of the guest experience from when they walk in the door until they pay their bill. The ideal candidate is a hands-on learner, capable of working quickly, efficiently, and safely. We will serve a variety of different beer styles of varying levels of complexity and the ability to explain the nuances is essential. We aim to maintain a safe, clean, comfortable, relaxed taproom for our team and customers, and it will be the responsibility of the bartender to maintain these standards. This position involves elements of bartending, bar backing, general housekeeping and more. Opportunities for working private events will also be available. Personal integrity, people skills, enthusiasm, and professionalism are a prerequisite.
- Ability to pour and serve beer using proper techniques
- Selling beer & merchandise. This includes demonstrating expertise for all our beer, answering any beer or brewery related questions, gauging customer interests, and practicing top-notch hospitality
- Maintaining a clean and tidy taproom and bar area. Bussing tables, cleaning spills, taking out trash, wiping counters, hourly restroom checks, and light cleaning during open and closing
- Adherence to all legal, health, & safety guidelines & requirements
- Ability to operate the payment systems
- Cleaning, rotating, and re-stocking glassware behind bar
- Re-stocking bar and merchandise throughout the day when necessary
- Flipping, changing out empty kegs
- Attend and participate in team meetings and trainings
- Additional duties as directed by the Lead Bartender or Manager
Experience working in the bar/restaurant industry is preferred. Must be 21 years or older. Cicerone Level 1 Certified Beer Server Certification is preferred. No worries if you are not Cicerone certified, we will help train you as well as help you progress in your career and beer knowledge.
Benefits offered by RTBC include health, dental, and vision for full time employees, potential for growth, great co-workers, a friendly environment and, of course, beer benefits!