Where are you located?
Round Trip is located in the Underwood Hills neighborhood in the Upper West Side of Atlanta.
What are your taproom hours?
What beer is on tap?
We specialize in elevating traditional German style beer but we regularly change try out new styles and recipes. A full list of our current beer is available here.
Can I purchase beer to-go?
Yes! We have a selection of our beer available in 12oz six-packs and 16oz four-packs to-go. Plus, all beer on tap can be purchased in 32 oz. crowlers. If you would like to pre-order beer, you can do so here.
Where else can I purchase beer from Round Trip?
Our beer is available for keg distribution through Savannah Distributors and can found at bars, restaurants, growlers shops, etc throughout Atlanta and the state of Georgia.
- Year round beers: Straight Outta Munich Special Helles and Isar Haze Hazy IPA
- Theresa's Meadow Hefeweizen is available in the Spring & Summer months
- Dunkel Platz is available in the Fall & Winter months
- Seasonal and one-off beers are also available at select bars
If you would like to see our beer at a specific restaurant, bar, growler shop, etc, please encourage them to order us or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What other beverages to you offer?
On tap we offer a Cherry Seltzer called Kirschwasser. Water, kombucha, and other sodas are also available in our taproom.
What payment types do your accept?
We accept all major credit cards and cash. You may also use the Arryved mobile app to close out your bill. We encourage the use of credit cards or the Arryved app for the health and safety of our staff and customers.
Do you have a loyalty program?
Yes! Our Insider Program powered by Arryved allows you to accrue points with every penny you spend with us. Redeem your points when you’re ready. Insiders receive special offers, invitation, and other rewards periodically throughout the year.
Joining is easy and FREE. Subscribe in the taproom when you check out or sign up online here.
Is there parking?
Yes, plenty of parking awaits you. We have over 80 parking spaces.
Do not leave valuables in your vehicle and make yourself a target for theft. Round Trip Brewing Co. is not liable for theft or damage to your vehicle or its contents.
Can I make a reservation?
You can reserve tables in our taproom or beer garden in advance if you have a group coming. To reserve, please read the space booking details outlined on this page.
Is there outdoor seating?
Yes, we have a spacious beer garden with tables and a playscape for the kids.
What are your COVID-19 public health protocols?
We are following the latest recommended guidelines from the CDC and local officials. [Updated: 6/1/2021]
- All staff will wear masks at their own discretion
- If you are vaccinated, no mask; if you are not vaccinated, please wear your mask
- Staff are required to frequently wash their hands for at least 20 seconds
- Hand sanitizer is available, and guests are encouraged to use when entering the brewery. Soap is available in the bathrooms and guests are encouraged to regularly wash hands
- The taproom, event space, and outdoor space will be regularly cleaned and sanitized
- We discourage the sharing of drinks, glasses, or any other object
- We encourage the use of credit cards or the Arryved app to pay your bill
- Guests are encouraged to keep 6 feet apart from other parties, especially when standing in line or moving about the brewery
- Our employees are required to stay at home if they are sick
Is there table service?
At this time, we are not offering table service. We do have a few seats at the bar where you can enjoy bar service if the taproom is not too busy.
Are you serving food? Can I bring food?
We have food vendors most days. Please check our social media for a list of the week's food vendors.
We offer a variety of snacks that you can purchase in our taproom. You are welcome to bring your own food as well. Johnny's Pizza offers free delivery when you call (404-603-8043).
A few restaurants nearby include Johnny’s Pizza (Daily 11am-10pm), Nuevo Laredo Cantina (Daily 11am-10pm), Hankook Taqueria (Daily 11am-9pm), DAS BBQ (Daily 11am-9pm), and plenty more.
Are children or pets welcome?
Yes to both! We ask that children always stay supervised and kept at a safe social distance during this time. Kids are welcome to play on the playscape in the beer garden but please keep a close eye on them.
Pets are allowed in the outdoor beer garden and are welcome in the taproom if they are well-behaved. All dogs must be on a leash at all times. There is a cap on the number of dogs we will allow in the taproom at a given time.
Can I book the event space?
Yes! More information and a form to contact us can be found here. We have a variety of packages available for our 3,000 sq ft event space.
Where can I purchase Round Trip merchandise?
Merchandize can be purchased at the brewery in our store located in the taproom.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR TRAVELOGUE