Visiting Round Trip Brewing Co. FAQs
Where are you located?
Round Trip is located in the Underwood Hills neighborhood in the Upper West Side of Atlanta.
What are your taproom hours?
What beer is on tap?
We specialize in elevating traditional German style beer but we regularly change try out new styles and recipes. A full list of our current beer is available on our website.
Can I purchase beer to-go?
Yes, all beer on tap can be purchased in 32 oz. crowler cans to-go.
Where else can I purchase beer from Round Trip?
Currently, the only place you can purchase Round Trip beer is at our brewery.
What other beverages do you have?
Water and other select craft sodas are sold bottled or canned.
What payment types do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and cash. You may also use the Arryved mobile app to close out your bill. We encourage the use of credit cards or the Arryved app for the health and safety of our staff and customers.
is there parking?
Yes, plenty of parking awaits you. We have over 80 parking spaces
Can I make a reservation?
Reservations are not accepted at this time. Seating is first come, first serve.
If you have a special circumstance or would like to book event space, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How many people can join me?
Currently, we are limiting group sizes to 8.
Is there outdoor seating?
Yes, we have 10 beer garden tables in a 3,000 sq ft outdoor space. All tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart to encourage social distancing.
Do I have to wear a mask?
Yes, we require customers to wear masks whenever they are not seated and drinking with their party. Round Trip staff will also wear masks at all times.
What are your COVID-19 public health protocols?
We are following the latest recommended guidelines from the CDC and local officials.
- All staff are required to wear masks at all times
- Customers are required to wear a mask when not seated or in their designated spot
- Groups are limited to 8 persons max
- Staff are required to frequently wash their hands for at least 20 seconds
- Tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart in the taproom and outdoor beer garden. We have an overflow event space for extra social distancing
- Hand sanitizer is available, and guests are encouraged to use when entering the brewery. Soap is available in the bathrooms and guests are encouraged to regularly wash hands
- The taproom, event space, and outdoor space will be regularly cleaned and sanitized
- We discourage the sharing of drinks, glasses, or any other object
- We encourage the use of credit cards or the Arryved app to pay your bill
- Guests are encouraged to keep 6 feet apart from other parties, especially when standing in line or moving about the brewery
- Our employees are required to stay at home if they are sick
Will there be table service?
At this time, we are not offering table service.
Are you serving food? Can I bring food?
We do not serve food, but we do have a few snacks that you can purchase. You are welcome to bring your own food as long as you clean up after yourself.
A few restaurants nearby include Johnny’s Pizza (Daily 11am-10pm), Nuevo Laredo Cantina (Daily 11am-10pm), Hankook Taqueria (Daily 11am-9pm), DAS BBQ (Daily 11am-9pm), and plenty more. Food trucks will be onsite most weekends and we’ll mention those on social media.
Are children or pets welcome?
Yes to both! We ask that children always stay supervised and kept at a safe social distance during this time. A playscape in the beer garden is coming soon. Pets are allowed in the outdoor beer garden only and must remain on a leash.
Can I book the event space?
Yes! Please contact Amy Mycoskie (email@example.com) to discuss the options for booking the 3000 sq ft event space.
Where can I purchase Round Trip merchandise?
Merchandize can be purchased at the brewery in our store located in the taproom. You can also purchase some merchandise on our website.